• Posted by : Eladio jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2016


    • Título Original: Real Ugly.
      • Género: Romántico, Adulto.
      • Serie: Hard Rocks Roots.
      • Sinopsis: Turner Campbell is an asshole. I fucking hate him. But I can't get enough either. He sings like an angel and fucks like a devil. If I could, I'd run away and never look back because to tell you the truth, I think this man might be the death of me. Naomi Knox is a bitch. I can't facking stand her. But I can't stop thinking about her either. She looks like an angel and plays like a devil. If I could, I'd fuck her good and forget all about her, but to tell you the truth, I think this woman might be my last saving grace.



    • Título Original: Gent Bent.
      • Género: Romántico, Adulto.
      • Serie: Hard Rocks Roots.
      • Sinopsis: Naomi Knox is missing. I don't even fucking know whether she's dead or alive. What I do know is that she's the air I need to breathe. She's my redemption, an all consuming fire that burns in my blood. And I'll do anything to find her. Anything. Even if it means the end for me. Turner Campbell is searching. But he has no fucking clue what it is he's searching for. There's darkness all around and enough secrets to choke. There are angels, and there are devils. It's impossible to tell them apart. Light needs to be shone on the truth, but there's no one left to hold the torch. The line between life and death is blurred, and the players are all thoroughly entrenched in the game. The question is: am I still one of them? 



    • Título Original: Keeping Never.
      • Género: Romántico, Adulto.
      • Serie: Hard Rocks Roots.
      • Sinopsis: “In your pain, I see my own, so I'm going to tell you and only you, okay?” Never's past might be under control, but Ty's is just starting to unravel. After receiving a phone call from his broken past, tensions run high between Never and Ty, especially with Never deciding to do something she's never done and keep her pregnancy a secret. While visiting the skeletons in his dark, dark closet, Ty is threatened by all that he once was and all that he thought he'd overcome. With his pain about to consume him, Never is the only one who stands between Ty and relapse, who can help him control his emotions and find peace, but is she up to it? After all, with two tortured souls desperate for a healing touch, are they more of a hindrance to one another than a help? Love, marriage, and a baby. Three things that Ty and Never didn't see coming. It's judgment time for both of them, time to see if the light really can overcome the dark. Here's to hoping. “I know you'll make the right decision, no matter how hard it is, no matter if it cuts you into pieces, because you have to believe that I'll be there for you in the end.”



    • Título Original: Bad Day.
      • Género: Romántico, Adulto.
      • Serie: Hard Rocks Roots.
      • Sinopsis: Turner Motherfucking Campbell. I'm into him, yeah, and I think I love him. But the sh*t has just hit the fan. Time for the angels and devils to crash. Because if we don't, then this all falls apart, and we lose everything. The fans, the music, the relationships that are just beginning to blossom. This is it. Let's kick as, take names, and let the world know who's boss. Naomi Isabelle Knox, she's everything to me. And I know I love her. But I can't ignore the sh*t storm that's taken over this tour, my tour. Time to get serious; time to dig deep; time to take back the music. Because if we don't, then I could lose her. She could die; we all could. Or worse. Time to show the world what we're made of, that we're here to stay. Say hello to your idols, baby. Your new gods. Say hello to Indecency and Amatory Riot. Your latest obsessions, your greatest desires.



    • Título Original: Born Wrong.
      • Género: Romántico, Adulto.
      • Serie: Hard Rocks Roots.
      • Sinopsis: Sometimes, it does... Dax McCann is as cold as ice. I'm intrigued by him. But I can't get close to him either. His music strokes my soul, butchers my broken heart. I wish he'd see me, but he only sees her. It's been so long since I've had to care that I'm not sure I can do it anymore. Now, tell me, why is there a gun to my head? Sydney Charell is … interesting. I want to touch her, kiss her, posses her. But I don't understand her. She dances on poles and can't carry a tune to save her life. I feel like an outsider on the in, but I have too many secrets to hide. Naomi Knox has my heart, but I think I might need it back. I want a chance to use it before it breaks. Or splatters. Blood will be spilled; I just hope it isn't mine. 

    Leave a Reply

    Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Autores Orden Alfabético

    A B C I J L M R S T

    Copyright © - Reseñas de Autores

    Reseñas de Autores - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan