• Posted by : daria lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2016

    - Título Original: Tombstone Digs

    - Género: Fantasia 

    - Serie: Tombstone Digs  01

    - Sinopsis:  


    Alex Silver was always alone. An artist, and general social recluse, he had never had any attachment to anyone else. That is, until the day of his death. The afterlife, Tombstone Digs, is the world in which souls are paired, coupled together to realise their purposes. For Alex, his partner is a beautiful, effervescent, blond, boy. Talvi is a mystery, one Alex finds himself irresistibly drawn to. In order to find the truth behind Talvi’s true identity, Alex must face danger unknown to this world. However, the longer he works to find out the mystery of Talvi, the more he realises his love for him. Even if their relationship could mean the destruction of them both.




    - Título Original: In Memory

    - Género: Fantasia 

    - Serie: Tombstone Digs  02

    - Sinopsis


    This book is the property of Aerian Summer O’Malley-Guildenstern, and it is labelled as such to prevent anyone else from looking inside, so if you’re even reading this far, I suggest you put this away right now! Ha! But seriously, I wrote this journal as a way to find the perfect words. I wanted to be remembered for something profound, and thought I should record what seemed to be the most important parts of my life. My best friend Noah plays a large part in this book, and I know he changed my life forever. How long do you think you’re going to live? What would you do if you knew? I guess the interesting thing about this particular journal, is that one little piece of information, my deathday... I know exactly when that’s going to happen. So enjoy this. Experience my life with me.

    Leave a Reply

    Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Autores Orden Alfabético

    A B C I J L M R S T

    Copyright © - Reseñas de Autores

    Reseñas de Autores - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan