• Posted by : daria viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2016



    I wrote my first book when I was in high school--a romance called "A Wild and Stormy Passion," which featured swordplay, kidnapping, a pirate heroine, and lots of naughty bits (that came entirely from my adolescent imagination!). Since then, I've written young adult novels and adult romances of the category, contemporary, and fantasy varieties. My books are romantic, sensual, and unconventional. 

    I am a dabbler and an emotional sponge. I can't read scary books or anything with an unhappy ending. I reserve the right to enjoy country music, puppies, true love, and happily ever after. 

    If you're perusing my Goodreads shelves, you should know I only review books I want to share the word about. If you ask me, life's too short to read something you don't enjoy.




    Series



    Bencher Family



    Handmaid’s Seduction



    Passion Creek

     

     

    Novelas Independientes

    Leave a Reply

    Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Autores Orden Alfabético

    A B C I J L M R S T

    Copyright © - Reseñas de Autores

    Reseñas de Autores - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan