• Posted by : daria jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016



    - Título Original: Kick

    - Género: Erótica, Romántico

    - Serie: Songs of Perdition 01

    - Sinopsis:


    Fiona Drazen, sex addict, submissive slave, celebutante, trapped in a mental ward until Dr. Elliot Chapman can help her remember why she's there. But once she does, she might not want to go home to the Master she tried to kill.

    ***This is the first of a serial. It's about 120 pages and ends in a cliffhanger, because that's how I roll. There's also a ton of drug use, and educated men who like dirty sex, because that's also how I roll***




    - Título Original: Use

    - Género: Erótica, Romántico

    - Serie: Songs of Perdition 02

    - Sinopsis:


    In the end, did I stab him to be free of him? And free to what? Fuck? Snort? Party? Or free to be normal?

    It was a very interesting situation, up there on Maundy,” Elliot said.

    “Nothing like it in the world. It’s a safe place for people like me.”

    “People like you? Can you be more specific?” He ran his finger on the edge of his blotter, and a chill went up my inner thighs.

    “People like me means, I don’t know. Fuckers. We fuck because it’s what we do. Bus drivers drive. Accountants account. Policemen police. I’m a fucker. I fuck.”
     




    - Título Original: Break

    - Género: Erótica, Romántico

    - Serie: Songs of Perdition 03

    - Sinopsis:


    Everything about Fiona Drazen is forbidden. She's a party girl with dark desires. She's beautiful, irresponsible, irresistible. She's my patient. I'm her therapist. I'm past past wanting her. Past possessing her. Past bedding her or protecting her. I'm willing to be self-destructive, negligent, brave, audacious, and stronger than I ever believed possible. She's blunt force trauma to the heart. And she calls another man Master.

    Leave a Reply

    Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

    Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

  • Autores Orden Alfabético

    A B C I J L M R S T

    Copyright © - Reseñas de Autores

    Reseñas de Autores - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan